With unwavering dedication to providing patients with a superior quality of care, Dr. Sofia Ostrer is one of Greater Boston’s premier periodontists and specialists in dental implantology.
Dr. Sofia Ostrer’s practice specializes in conservative treatment of gum disease including specialized interests in soft tissue reconstructive plastic surgery to aesthetically enhance your smile and dental implants that can replace one or all of your missing teeth. She uses the latest technology and science to regrow bone (regeneration) in the jaws where bone loss was caused by infection from gum disease, loss of teeth, or injury.
- Graduate of Wellesley College
- Graduate of Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine
- Master Degree in Periodontology and Oral Biology
- Postdoctoral Residency in Periodontal Surgery and Implant Placement
- Advanced Training in Dental Implants and Bone Grafting Procedures
- Given multiple presentations and lectures on Periodontal Disease and Treatment, Implants and Grafting Procedures
- Advanced Training in Microsurgery
- The American Academy of Periodontology
- The Academy of Osseointegration
- The American Dental Association
- The Massachusetts Dental Society